- WRITING IN THE SAND, exhibited with works by the group Decembristerne by Den Frie Udstillings, Copenhagen, Denmark
- selection of work exhibited on Short Century: Independence and Liberation Movements in Africa, Munich, Germany, and Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, USA
- PANIFICE, an installation of granite breads on breadboards in 60 languages at the 49 th Venice Biennale as part of the exhibition Authentic/Ex-centric: Africa In and Out Africa curated by Olu Oguibe and Okwui Enwezor
- Pretoria Art Museum the BLIND ALPHABET (B1-B40) was shown as part of an exhibition entitled Seeing Blind; Millennium II, Johannesburg: Cracked-up to be, joint exhibition with Andrew Munnik
- Rand Afrikaans University, WRITING IN THE SAND, a solo exhibition with workshop on concrete poetry
- PANIFICE, exhibited in Unpacking Europe at Museum Boijmans van Beuningen, Rotterdam.